ABOUT AYCE TV

Friday, September 4, 2009

CHASE AUSTIN - NASCAR'S YOUNG AYCE

Chase Austin is the youngest young gunner on the NASCAR circuit and making history in every lap. Get familiar with both the name and the boyish face because you may be getting a lot of both in the near future.





Age 14, he was the youngest driver to sign a NASCAR contract, and in '07, the first African American driver to compete in a NASCAR oval event.





At present, a recent wreck with Kyle Busch gave Chase some unwanted attention on the scene and put a race in Atlanta in jeopardy, however, the overall likelihood of his overcoming adversity is best summed up in his own words - per his fan site.

"They say that every cloud has a silver lining, and I really believe that," concludes Austin. "There are a lot of other talented young drivers out there, and some of them will give up on their dream when times get really tough. With my faith in God, and with the faith that others continue to have in me, the only way I can fail is if I quit. And I can promise you that’s not going to happen."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails